mercoledì 13 gennaio 2010

MY SCHOOL


I am from china.


I live in Italy now.


I am a native of ZHEJIANG WENZHOU.


This city is a modern .


The people are very friendly.


I go to school with my friend.


My school is beautiful.


My school there are 8oo students.


I am in class two.


We have seve classes on day .


We have subjects are chinese,english,mathematics,politics,history, music, painting,physical-


education,science and electrcnic-computer.


My favorites are chinese,mathematics and music.


I do not like are physical-education,science and politics.


There are do not boring.


My favorites teachers are YANGSHENGHUA,WANGJIANJIE and DONGAIMIAN.


There are kindly


My best friends are PENGFEIFEI,JIANGLEI and LINRUIXIANG...


There are lovely


The students body wear school uniforms on monday.


Because,the national flag rises.


We have the school sports,and the arts festival.


Althaugh we are studying very hard.


We have a good time...


I miss my classmates and teachers very much now.


I wish their happiness

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento